Liable Services Ltd collects all necessary company paperwork for KYC purposes from its merchants:Company documentation:
1. Certificate of Incorporation (not older than 12 months)
2. Incorporation Documents showing directors & stakeholders and beneficial (real)owners (Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association)
3. 6 months Processing History (details of previous relationship with Acquirer, Sales Volume, CBs, Frauds)
4. Financial Statements (Profit and Loss Accounts, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Statements)
5. Bank Reference Letter (not older than 12 months)
6. Proof of address – Utility Bill (not older than 3 months)
7. PCI DSS Compliance Status and Report
2. Copy of valid Passport
3. Bank Reference Letter
4. Proof of address – Utility Bill
1. Selection of Merchants for preferable business lines
2. Gaming / Trading licenses if applicable
3. Website listing
4. Website check documentation.
Liable Services Ltd.
29 Wordsworth Gardens, Dipton, Stanley, DH9 9LG, United Kingdom
Liable Services Ltd was found in 2017. The company is an online solution that provides internet merchants with easy access to all major credit cards payment systems. With advanced understanding of today's e-Commerce requirements, they recognize the importance of nurturing affiliates, adnetworks, and publishers.
Copyright © 2017 LSLPayments.com. All rights reserved.